The W300, or World 300, is a defunct championship series run on GrandPrixGames.org that was one of the predecessors to the GrandPrixGames Super League. The series, which was launched in 2006, folded along with its sister series WGP in mid-2008 due to administrative issues. It was then decided to streamline the two championships into the new GPGSL series. Two seasons were completed, while the third season was forever left incomplete due to the series demise.
|Season||Drivers' Champion||Constructors' Champion||Testers' Champion|
|1||Kurtis Turnbull||EA W300|
|2||Josh Rayman||Team Orange||Connor Farr|
- Josh Rayman, Team Orange and Ross Cartwright were the respective leaders of the championships in the third season before the series folded after ten rounds.
- EA W300 and Team Orange, managed by Marc Ainley, were the same team under different sponsorship arrangements.
Several teams from the W300 series later joined the GPGSL.
- Team Shadow Junior (Tom Pellatt) - combined with WGP team to become known as Team Shadow.
- Team Greidanus (Ruben Greidanus) - later was reborn as Greidanus Grand Prix.
- Scuderia Minardi (Ricardo van Smirren) - remained known as Minardi before being renamed Van Smirren Motorsports.
- Vivo RaltWest (Bruno Castelló) - remained known as RaltWest.
Many of the key administrators from the series went on to be involved with the GPGSL in similar or different positions.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090204002315/http://freewebs.com/w300 - Former website of the series (partially available via web archive)